Spectator parking is available at Ancaster Fairground for a cost of $20 per vehicle.
630 Trinity Rd. South
Complimentary shuttles will continually run between Ancaster Fairgrounds and the main entrance at Hamilton Golf & Country Club, beginning at approximately 6:30 am each day.
Spectators with disabilities may park at the designated Handicap Lot located at Ancaster Fairgrounds.
TO UTILIZE THIS SERVICE, YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE.
A designated shuttle will take you and your guests onsite to Hamilton Golf & Country Club.
When you wish to depart, return to where you were dropped off and the shuttle will pick you up for return to Ancaster Fairgrounds.
Spectators utilizing a car sharing service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi must use the designated pick up and drop off location (TBD)
Leave the car at home, save on parking and leave your bike with us!
The Bike Corral, located on the corner of Wilson Street E. and Halson St., will be operating all week long, from 7am until 7pm (11pm on Friday & Saturday).
Much like a coat check, leave your bike with us in our secure area and pick it up at the end of your day.
The Bike Corral is provided by the City of Hamilton and operated by National Cycling Centre Hamilton.
Access to neighbourhoods:
- A permit provided by the city of Hamilton is required to access neighbourhoods within the road closure areas
- All guests who park on the street without the permit displayed will be subject to tow
Parking on Ancaster side streets:
- Any guests who improperly park on any side street without a permit, will also be subject to tow
- Guests may park at either the Aldershot or Hamilton GO stations and utilize public transportation or ride share service.
- Local spectators looking to utilize public transportation can click here for details.